We guarantee that a student’s NCLEX-RN ® attempt will be successful if the student has *completed all modules of the “NCLEX-RN®: Study Program – First Time Writer” or “NCLEX-RN®: Study Program– Repeat Writer” within 3 months of graduation from an accredited school of Nursing in Canada or the USA.
If the students is unsuccessful, Kramer-Kile Nurse Education Consultants Ltd. will provide the students with a choice of either:
1. A 1 hour Skype consultation with Dr. Marnie-Kramer Kile to review your Exam results and create a study plan for the next attempt. Students will also be given 1 month access to the
“Repeat Writer Course”
2. A full refund. To receive a refund a student must:
– Have completed all modules of the First Time Writer course including proof of completion of all review questions and exercises within each module
– Notify Kramer-Kile Nurse Education Consultants Ltd. within 2 weeks of receiving NCLEX-RN ® failure notice
– Provide a copy of the NCLEX-RN ® Failure Notice & Candidate Performance Report